PC/MAC (VLC Software & IPTV Smarters)
Guide to using the VLC media player on your PC/MAC to streaming our IPTV subscription.
- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
- Open VLC Player
- Go to Media -> Open Network stream
- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
- Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
Guide to using the IPTV Smarters app on your PC/MAC to streaming our IPTV subscription.
- Access a search engine and type in “iptv smarters”
- Find the official website at www.whmcssmarters.com
- Download the new version of IPTV Smarters, v.2.4
- Once the file is done downloading, click on the executable
- Windows will ask your permission to open this file. Select yes
- The file will now begin the installation process. This should take one or two minutes
- Once the installation is complete, launch IPTV Smarters. Click on Add New User and select to Load Your Playlist Or File/URLAdd your login details for your IPTV service (username, password, and m3u location)
- Now you can start watching content on IPTV Smarters!